This Privacy Notice outlines DataTracks Services Private Limited’s approach to privacy to fulfil its obligations under applicable privacy laws.
This Privacy Notice is published in compliance with the following privacy laws: The Malaysia Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), 2010.
This Privacy Notice applies to all your Personal Data processed by us, whether in physical or electronic mode.
Please note that this Privacy Notice is applicable to all instances where we play the role of a Data User of your Personal Data, when we collect and process personal data about you for offering our products or services. There may be instances where we play the role of a Data Processor too, when we process Personal Data on behalf of another organization. In that case, the Privacy Notice of that organization becomes applicable to your Personal Data.
DataTracks Services Private Limited is committed to keeping your Personal Data private. We process any Personal Data we collect from you in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations mentioned and the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your Personal Data and how we treat it.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to DataTracks Services Private Limited. And the terms “you”, “your” & “yours” refer to YOU (as the Data Subject).
What Personal Data Do We Collect & Process?
We collect your Personal Information in following ways on our website:
- Through information provided by you when you visit our website
- You fill up our ‘Sign Up’ form and submit your Username, Password, Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Organization Name, Street Address, City, Post Code, Country.
- You fill up our ‘Contact Us’ form and submit your Name, Email Address, Phone Number.
- You use our Help feature, we collect your Session ID, Name, Email Address.
- When you connect with us on call, we collect your Phone Number, Name, and Email Address to contact you back.
- When you connect with us by sending us emails, we collect your Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- Through cookies on our website
Where Do We Collect Your Personal Data From?
Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you use our products and/or services. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s).
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing you our Free Trial
- Contacting you for providing our Solutions and/or Services
- Answering your queries or technical issues or complaints
- Tracking your activities on our website
- Website feedback and performance
- To deliver our products and services
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
Lawful Bases of Processing Your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have.
- The processing is necessary for the provision of certain services to you such as marketing, product analysis, and market research.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
When Do We Share Your Personal Data with Third Parties?
We do not engage with any service providers for processing of your Personal Data.
We may disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process. We may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities.
Cross-Border Data Transfer
Where data processing is required as part of the services and support provided to you, it may be carried out outside Singapore, i.e., in India and you have agreed to it through the agreements signed by you. Any Personal Data that we transfer will be protected in accordance with this Privacy Notice as well as with adequate protections in place in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalised features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other website and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers (such as web beacons, tags, pixels) on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
How Do We Secure Your Personal Data?
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion. We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons.
Our products and services are not designed or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact us’ section of this notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to websites of other organizations. This privacy notice does not cover how those organizations process your Personal Data. We encourage you to read the privacy notices on the other websites you visit.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights, you could reach us at:
DTRACKS MALAYSIA SDN. BHD.
E-33A-05, Dataran 32,
No.2, Jalan 19/1, 46300 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
Registration Number: 201901036456
Contact Number: +91 44 4008 9000
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
Notification of Changes
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in future will be posted on this page.
Your Privacy Rights
If you are a Malaysia resident, under the PDPA (2010), you have the following rights, and we commit to provide you with the same:
- Right of Access to Personal Data: You have the right to get access to your Personal Data that is with us along with other supporting information.
- Right to Require a Data User to Correct Personal Data: You have the right to ask us to rectify your Personal Data that is with us that you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your Personal Data that you think is incomplete.
- Right to Withdraw Consent to the Processing of Personal Data: You have the right to withdraw consent for the processing of Personal Data.
- Right to Prevent Processing Likely to Cause Damage or Distress: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances likely to cause damage or distress.
- Right to Prevent Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes.
If you wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us using the details in the ‘Contact us’ section of this notice.