When you use DataTracks Services Private Limited’s products and services, some of your Personal Data is collected by us. We are committed to protecting the Security of this data and safeguarding your Privacy. This Privacy Notice outlines the details of the Personal Data collected, the manner in which it is collected, and the purposes for which it is used.
Throughout this document, the terms “we”, “us”, “our” & “ours” refer to DataTracks Services Private Limited, and the terms “you”, “your” & “yours” refer to YOU (the individual whose Personal Data we are referring to).
We process any Personal Data we collect from you in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your Personal Data.
Please note that this Privacy Notice applies to all instances where we play the role of a Data Fiduciary of your Personal Data when we collect and process Personal Data about you for offering our products or services. There may be instances where we play the role of a Data Processor too when we process Personal Data on behalf of another organization. In that case, the Privacy Notice of that organization becomes applicable to your Personal Data.
What Personal Data Do We Collect & Process?
We collect your Personal Information in following ways on our website:
- Through information provided by you when you visit our website
- You fill up our ‘Sign Up’ form and submit your Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
- You fill up our ‘Sign In’ form and submit your Username and Password.
- You fill up our ‘Contact Us’ form and submit Your Name, Phone Number and Your Email Address.
- You fill up our ’Email Us’ Form and submit your Email Address.
- You chat with us using ‘Zendesk Chat’, where we collect your Session ID, Name, Email Address sent by you.
- You fill up our ‘Request a Quote’ Form and submit your Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
- When you connect with us on call, we collect your Phone Number, Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- When you connect with us by sending us emails, we collect your Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- Through Feedback
As a visitor when you access our website, we collect your feedback when you rate your experience and tell us your experience by sending us a message.
- Through cookies on our website
Where Do We Collect Your Personal Data From?
Most of the Personal Data we process is provided by you directly to us when you use our products and/or services. This also includes the Personal Data collected automatically and in the background by us when you use our website and application(s).
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Contacting you for providing our Solutions and/or Services
- Answering your queries or technical issues or complaints
- Tracking your activities on our website
- Website feedback and performance
- To fulfil your requests for our products or services products and services
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
On What Lawful Grounds Do We Process Your Personal Data?
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- You have explicitly consented to us processing your Personal Data for specified reasons.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we may have (e.g., towards law enforcement agencies, government agencies, regulators, etc.).
- The processing is necessary for the provision of certain services to you such as marketing, product analysis, and market research.
Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time. Please note that should the withdrawal of consent result in us not being able to continue offering our products and services to you, we reserve the right to withdraw or cease our products and services to you upon your withdrawal. You may withdraw consent by contacting us with a written request to the contact details specified below in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon receipt of your request to withdraw your consent, the consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you. Upon your agreement to the same, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
When Do We Share Your Personal Data with Third Parties?
We do not engage with any service providers for processing of your Personal Data.
We may disclose your Personal Data to appropriate authorities if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation, legal process. We may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies, government agencies, courts, dispute resolution bodies, regulators, auditors, and any party appointed or requested by applicable regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities.
We provide the information to our parent company and to our trusted partners who work for us under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from us and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information about your actions to the owners of the website.
Most web browsers allow you some control of cookies through browser settings.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure, and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalized features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies such as Google Analytics on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies such as DoubleClick on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services, and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other websites and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers (such as web beacons, tags, pixels) on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Data?
We retain your Personal Data for as long as it is required to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice and for legal or regulatory reasons.
Our products and services are not designed or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. If you are a parent or guardian and aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us using the details in the ‘Contact us’ section of this notice.
What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You have a right to access the data that you have provided. You also have a right to update or make corrections to the data that you have provided. The accuracy of such data is solely your responsibility.
If you wish to make a request to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us using the details in the ‘Contact us’ section of this notice.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to websites of other organizations. This Privacy Notice does not cover how those organizations process your Personal Data. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notices on the other websites you visit.
For any queries and complaints related to Privacy, you could reach us at:
Address: Ramanujan IT City, 7th floor, Hardy Towers, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113, India
Phone: +91 44 4008 9000
How Do We Keep This Notice Up to Date?
We regularly review and update our Privacy Notice to ensure it is up-to-date and accurate. Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page.
We maintain this site out of India. This web site and its usage is subject to the laws and jurisdiction of India. If you access this web site from any place outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.