DataTracks Customer Satisfaction Survey: Delivering business benefits for our clients
DataTracks latest customer satisfaction survey demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction and tangible business benefits delivered seamlessly to its clients.
The survey was designed to judge 5 parameters, namely
- Timeliness of Output
- Response Time to complaints
- Complaint Resolution Process
- Value Addition to Competitive Advantage
- Workload Reduction through Outsourcing
The results of the survey indicate
- 9 out of 10 are happy with timeliness of DataTracks’ delivery
- Over 90% are satisfied with DataTracks’ response time to complaints
- 4 in 5 are confident about DataTracks’ complaints resolution process
- 67% believe DataTracks adds value to their competitive advantage
- 3 in 4 experience substantial workload reduction by outsourcing to DataTracks
The survey once again reinforces DataTracks’ commitment to deliver high quality services, prompt customer support experience and measurable business benefits to its clients.
Click here to read more about DataTracks’ Customer satisfaction survey.
Companies filing tax returns in iXBRL format have to invest substantial time and resource in preparing these reports. DataTracks’ managed tagging services allows firms and companies to retain the tagging decision control and optimize the resources cost and effort in preparing iXBRL format reports.
About DataTracks: DTracks Limited is a subsidiary of DataTracks Services Limited. With a track record of more than 10 years, DataTracks is a global leader in preparation of financial statements in XBRL and iXBRL formats for filing with regulators. DataTracks prepares more than 12,000 XBRL statements annually for filing with regulators such as SEC in the United States, HMRC in the United Kingdom, Revenue in Ireland, ACRA in Singapore and MCA in India.
To find out more about DataTracks, visit www.datatracks.co.uk or send an email to email@example.com.
The views expressed are that of the author’s and DataTracks is not responsible for the contents or views expressed therein. If any part of this blog is incorrect, inappropriate or violates the IP rights of any person or organization, please alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take immediate action to correct any violation.