This Notice explains how we at DataTracks collect, use, retain and disclose Personal Information collected from you on our website.
Who We Are
DataTracks is a Company incorporated in Singapore with experience in accounting and in XBRL technology. DataTracks is a global provider of Compliance Reporting Services, including XBRL services.
DataTracks offers XBRL tagging service by using:
- Accountants in global locations of DataTracks Services Limited who are experts in preparation of regulatory filings (with a track record of more than 100,000 filings in US and Europe) with a deep insight into various accounting taxonomies including IFRS and UK GAAP. The process by which XBRL documents are prepared is certified to conform to ISO 9001:2015 quality standards.
You can find more about us at https://www.datatracks.com.sg/xbrl-service-providers
We are the data controller for the information we get from you on your visit to our website.
Our information handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure that they comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), Singapore.
We collect your Personal Information in following ways on our website:
- Through information provided by you when you visit our website
- You fill up our ‘Sign Up’ form and submit your Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Address.
- You fill up our ‘Sign In’ form and submit your Username and Password.
- You fill up our ‘Contact Us’ form and submit Your Name, Phone Number and Your Email Address.
- You fill up our ’Email Us’ Form and submit your Email Address.
- You chat with us using ‘Zendesk Chat’, where we collect your Session ID, Name, Email Address sent by you.
- You fill up our ‘Request a Quote’ Form and submit your Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
- When you connect with us on call, we collect your Phone Number, Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- When you connect with us by sending us emails, we collect your Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- Through information provided by you while registering
- You fill up our Registration Form and submit your Username, Password, Your Name, Email Address, Telephone Number, Address.
- You agree to receive our marketing material through emails by checking the checkbox on registration form showing message, “I am happy to receive marketing material for related services from DataTracks or its associates”.
- Through information provided by you as a registered user of our website
- You upload files that contains Personal Information of the Shareholders of the companies or entities, that is, Name, Age, Residential Address.
- Through log files
- As registered user when you access our website, we collect your Username, Page accessed by you and your Access Time Stamp
- Through cookies on our website
- The cookies collect information about you when you visit our website. For more information about cookies, please refer to the ‘Cookies & Trackers Information’ section on this Notice.
Information Purpose & Usage
We use the collected Personal Information for:
- Providing you our iXBRL Service
- Contacting you for providing our Solutions and/or Services
- Providing you with the Marketing Material that you have opted for
- Answering your queries or technical issues or complaints
- Tracking your activities on our website as our registered user
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
We retain and use your Personal Information as long as it is necessary for fulfilment of the respective purposes as specified in this section.
Lawful Bases of Processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason such as direct marketing.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have.
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us such as marketing, product analysis and market research.
Choice & Consent
On our website, every page that collects Personal Information from you, states the purpose of collection of information. If you agree to the purpose, you can provide your information and thus give your consent to us to use the information provided for the stated purpose.
If, at any point, we decide to use your Personal Information for a different purpose, we will notify you and obtain your consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any point in time by reaching out to us as at details mentioned in the ’Contact Us’ section. Consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, on your agreement, your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Cookies & Trackers Information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalised features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies such as Google Analytics on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies such as DoubleClick on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other website and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
We use services of Cloud Computing companies to store your Personal /Sensitive Personal Information that you provide us on our website. These companies provide service to us under extremely strict confidentiality agreements and do not have any independent right to share this information.
We use third party payment gateway to facilitate payment and process your order.
Personal Information collected from you will not be disclosed without your consent. Exception to this is when such disclosure is necessary for compliance to any legal and/or law enforcement obligations. We will do so after following necessary due processes.
We will make every effort, where possible, that such mandated disclosures are communicated to you.
Access & Correction
When Personal Information is directly collected from you, you can update or correct your Personal Information by updating your profile details using your registered account. This is applicable only for registered users.
For other visitors to the website who have provided their information through online forms like ‘Contact Us’, they can call support contact number available on our website to get their information corrected.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Information in our custody.
We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion.
Where data processing is required as part of the services and support provided to you, it may be carried out outside Singapore, i.e., in India and you have agreed to it through the agreements signed by you.
If you have provided us with your Singapore telephone number(s) and have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your Singapore telephone number(s), then from time to time, we may contact you using such Singapore telephone number(s) (including via voice calls, text, fax or other means) with information about our products and services.
Links to other websites
Our Website has links that redirects you to our social networking pages of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +. These pages are hosted on social networking sites that are governed by their own privacy policies. Please go through their privacy policies to get information on their Privacy Practices.
Our website is not designed to be used by children aged below 18. Personal Information of children will not be knowingly collected by us.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time. We will update our Privacy Notice with a new effective date stated at the beginning of it. Our processing of your Personal Information will be governed by the practices set out in that new version of the Privacy Notice from its effective date onwards.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, or exercising your rights under GDPR, you could reach us at:
DataTracks Global Private Limited, Singapore
17, Phillip Street, #05-01, Grand Building,
Registration number: 201532461N
Contact No.: +65-31583654
Contact Email ID: email@example.com
Your queries will be addressed within one month of receipt of such requests. In case of any delay in addressing such requests, the delay will be communicated to you within a month of receipt of request.
Schedule A Demo