- All content on this website (except those belonging to a third party) are the property of DataTracks. You cannot use such content for any purpose without the approval of DataTracks.
- You cannot provide a link to this website without the consent of DataTracks.
- All content and software are provided on an “as is” basis without any representation of fitness for any purpose. You are responsible to ensure that any content or software you access in this site is fit for your purposes. DataTracks disclaims all warranties including the implied warranty of merchantability or the warranty that functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. There is no guarantee that information contained here is accurate, reliable complete and timely. This site may contain errors that may get corrected any time. There is no guarantee that this site would be kept updated on a continuing basis.
- Any reliance you place on the information provided in this site is at your own risk. You agree that DataTracks, its subsidiaries and its affiliates will not be liable for any consequential, incidental, special, or indirect damage (including loss of profits) related to the site or its materials including but not limited to damages that result from inconvenience, delay or loss of the use of the site.
- We may modify the website, its features, our offerings or prices at any time.
- Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of DataTracks and/or its licensors or its subsidiaries or its affiliates. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement/Subscription Agreement/Subscription Order that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of such end user license agreement/ Subscription Agreement/Subscription Order.
- You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
- You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us.
- You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use or your registration, user account or password. You need to take immediate steps to change the password or deactivate your account.
- We use the words joint venture, partnership and partner to convey a relationship involving common activities and interests. These should not be construed as precise legal relationships.
- We may have provided third party content on this website for the informational purpose. Please do not construe this as an endorsement of such content or a recommendation. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness of such content. Please exercise due care before you act on the basis of such content. We are not responsible for your actions.
- You may get directed to an external website while browsing this website based on any links. We are not responsible for the contents of any such external websites you get directed to. Any links we provide should not be misconstrued as an endorsement or a recommendation.
- We do not guarantee that this site will be free of any computer virus or harmful components. Please take suitable precautions.
- You are responsible for any costs/losses incurred by DataTracks that are attributable to any action taken by you while using this website in violation of these terms and conditions.
- We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. You further agree that DataTracks, its subsidiaries and its affiliates will not be liable for any loss resulting from a cause over which DataTracks, its subsidiaries or its affiliates do not have direct control, including but not limited to the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, telephone or other similar problems, unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, earthquakes, floods and strikes or other such problems.
- Any claim against us must be made within one year from the cause of such action.
- By accessing this website and using the facilities and/or services offered through this website, you agree that Singapore law shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities and/or services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts
- This constitutes the entire set of terms for the usage of this site. If any part of these terms is invalid, such invalid part shall be ignored and the remainder construed as valid and applicable.
This document was last updated on 24th December 2018.
Schedule A Demo