This Privacy Notice explains how we at DataTracks collect, use, retain and disclose Personal Data collected from you on our website.
Who We Are
DataTracks is a global leader in the preparation of financial statements in XBRL and iXBRL formats for filing with regulators across the globe. DataTracks provides a SaaS platform helping enterprises in preparing compliance reports and management reports. We constantly update our technology to suit our customer’s needs. Some of the reasons why we are preferred by you
Over 16 years’ experience in XBRL technology working with regulators like SEC in the USA, HMRC in the UK, Revenue in Ireland, ACRA in Singapore, MCA in India, CIPC in South Africa and various EU regulators like EBA, EIOPA and ESMA. You can find more about us at https://www.datatracks.com/about-us/
Our information handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure that they comply with the applicable privacy Laws of Unites States of America.
We collect your Personal Data in the following ways on our website:
- Through information provided by you when you visit our website
- You fill up our ‘Contact Us’ form and submit Your Name, Email Address, Phone number, Company, City and Country.
- You fill up our ‘Subscribe by Email’ Form and submit your Name and Email Address.
- You fill up our ’Request a Quote’ Form and submit your Name, Phone, Email Address, Company name.
- When you connect with us on call, we collect your Phone Number, Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- When you connect with us by sending us emails, we collect your Name and Email Address to contact you back.
- You chat with us using ‘Zen desk chat’ (Live chat support tool)’ or any other similar tool where we collect your attachments, where we collect your Name, and Email Address.
- You submit your resume in our ‘Submit your Application’ form in ‘Careers’ section, where we collect your Name, Email ID and Phone Number and submit your resume by emailing it to specified email address.
- Through cookies on our websiteThe cookies collect information about you when you visit website. For more information about cookies, please refer to the ‘Cookies & Trackers Information’ section on this Notice.
The cookies collect information about you when you visit website. For more information about cookies, please refer to the ‘Cookies & Trackers Information’ section on this Notice.
Information Purpose & Usage
We use the collected Personal Data for:
- Providing you our Solutions and/or Services
- Contacting you for providing our Solutions and/or Services
- Answering your queries or technical issues or complaints
- Tracking your activities on our website
- Providing you with the Marketing Material in case you have opted for
- Sending you updates about our blog
- Recruitment purposes
- To evaluate, develop and improve our products and services
- For market and product analysis and market research
- To send you information about our other products or services which may be of interest to you
We retain and use your Personal Data as long as it is necessary for fulfilment of the respective purposes as specified in this section.
Lawful Bases of Processing your Personal Data
We process your Personal Data by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- You have explicitly agreed to/consented to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason such as direct marketing.
- The processing is necessary for the performance of the contract we have with you or to take steps to enter into a contract with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have.
Choice & Consent
Every page that collects Personal Data from you, states the purpose of collection of information. If you agree to the purpose, you can provide your information and thus give your consent to us to use the information provided for the stated purpose.
If, at any point, we decide to use your Personal Data for a different purpose, we will notify you and obtain your consent.
You can withdraw your consent at any point in time by reaching out to us at the details mentioned in the ‘Contact Us’ section. Consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you on contacting us and on your agreement; your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Cookies & Trackers Information
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
Outlined below are the categories of cookies along with a description of what they are used for.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – These cookies are needed to run our website, to keep it secure and to comply with regulations that apply to us.
- Functional Cookies – We may use functional cookies on our website. These cookies allow us to remember information you enter or choices you make (such as your username, language, or your region) and provide you with enhanced, more personalised features.
- Performance/Analytics Cookies – We may use performance/analytics cookies such as Google Analytics on our website. These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website and services, including which pages visitors go to most often and if they receive error messages from certain pages. It is used to improve how our website functions and performs.
- Marketing Cookies – We may use marketing cookies such as DoubleClick on our website. These cookies help us decide which of our products, services and offers may be relevant for you. We may use this data to tailor the marketing and ads you see on our own and other website and mobile apps, including social media. For instance, you may see our ads on other sites after you have been to our website.
We may also use trackers on our website and other digital properties to collect data about you.
We will not disclose your personal data to any non-affiliated third parties if you have opted out of such disclosures. We use Cloud services to store your Personal Data that you provide us on our website. Cloud Services provides services to us under extremely strict confidentiality agreements and do not have any independent right to share this information with any entity without our permission.
Personal Data collected from you will not be disclosed without your consent. Exception to this is when such disclosure is necessary for compliance to any legal and/or law enforcement obligations. We will do so after following necessary due processes.
We will make every effort, where possible, that such mandated disclosures are communicated to you.
On your request, DataTracks shall provide you with details of all the parties with whom your Personal Data is being disclosed along with details of the Personal Data that is being disclosed, at no additional cost. For all such requests contact grievance officer at contact details provided in ‘Contact Us’ section of this Privacy Notice. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year.
Access & Correction
You can update or correct your Personal Data collected from you, by calling support contact number available on our website.
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody.
We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical, and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, and deletion.
As a global company, we strive to provide you with access to the highest-quality solutions and services wherever you are. To do this, we may transfer your Personal Data outside USA i.e., to India and you have agreed to it through the agreements signed by you. Although the data protection laws of these countries may be less stringent than those in your own, DataTracks will take appropriate steps to ensure your personal data is handled as described in this Online Privacy Notice.
Links to other websites
Our Website has links that redirects you to our social networking pages of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +. These pages are hosted on social networking sites that are governed by their own privacy policies. Please go through their privacy policies to get information on their Privacy Practices.
Our website is not designed to be used by children aged below 13. Personal Data of children will not be knowingly collected by us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age thirteen (13), we will delete such information as quickly as possible.
Notification of Changes
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at any time. We will update our Privacy Notice with a new effective date stated at the beginning of it. Our processing of your Personal Data will be governed by the practices set out in that new version of the Privacy Notice from its effective date onwards.
If at any point, we decide to use Personal Data in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify you. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your Personal Data in this different manner. We will only use Personal Data in accordance with use specified in ‘Information Purpose and Usage’ Section of this Privacy Notice.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy, you could reach us at:
1 Auer, 2nd floor,
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
United States of America
Contact number: +91-44-40089000
Your queries will be addressed within one month of receipt of such requests. In case of any delay in addressing such requests, the delay will be communicated to you within a month of receipt of request.